It seems â€œeverythingâ€ isnâ€™t a sufficient answer for some people and for otherâ€™s itâ€™s just an open invitation to crack lame jokes. Iâ€™ve received emails asking if I was into auto asphyxiation, polka, S&M, you name it. To those with a penchant for bad jokes, what part of â€œeverythingâ€ did you not get? Of course I love all that shit!; )
Considering my interests are vast and varied I will only name my top 10 general interests in list form since people love lists. Maybe thatâ€™s because people are lazy, donâ€™t want to waste time (scan information on the web) and above all want instant gratification/feel like an expert. Actually this little point leads perfectly into my first few.
- The Human Condition
- Amazing Design / Usability
- Philosophy â€“ I have a soft spot for existentialism
- Film/Movies – I watch everything. From art house to bad B horror movies. You have to see the bad to know whatâ€™s good.
- Music â€“ I listen to everything and in this instance I truly do mean everything.
- Reading – Fiction, non-fiction, tech manuals (yes Iâ€™m, a geek).
- Travel â€“ I wish I did more of this but I will soon enough.
- Video Games
- Food – I am a big foodie.
electronica, trance, house, Oakenfold, Depeche Mode, Sasha, Digweed, Massive Attack, soundtracks, Mana, Jarabe de Palo, Joe Vaconcellos, Belanova and anything with a good beat
Favorite TV Shows
The Office, Entourage, Twilight Zone, X-Files, Cowboy Bebop, 21 Jump Street, Last Exile, Serial Experiments Lain, Samurai Champloo.
Gattaca, Lost in Translation, 2046, In the Mood for Love, Blade Runner, Life is Beautiful, Akira, Ghost in a Shell, Twelve Monkeys, Se7en, 25th Hour, Dark City, Memento, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, JFK, Wall Street
Grapes of Wrath, No Exit, The Stranger, On Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, The Jungle, Memoirs of a Geisha, anything with pictures
“I could not resign myself to the loss of a being on whom I counted to make invisible the unavoidable blemishes of my soul.”